Mold in the Attic? We Provide Mold Removal Services
Mold Removal Services
Professional Mold Removal Services are necessary when you have mold damage. Mold appears after having a roof leak, pipe burst, slab leak, or a weather disaster. If you can see mold or smell a musty smell, you might have a major mold problem. At Restoration 1 Manhattan, we can resolve mold issues.
What to Do About Mold in Your Home – Mold Removal
Never touch the mold or attempt to clean it yourself. Some things you can do are:
- Evacuate and remain out of the affected area — especially women, children and the elderly.
- Shut off all overhead fans and the HVAC system.
- Repair plumbing leaks and water damage quickly of possible.
- Contact your local Restoration 1 for 24-hour mold remediation and inspection services.
What Not To Do for Mold Removal
- Do not disturb or touch the mold in any way.
- Don’t allow air to blow across any surface with visible mold growth.
- Do not attempt to clean or dry the area yourself.
- Don’t paint or caulk over surfaces that do or did contain mold.
- Do not use store-bought bleach/ disinfectants or other mold products, on the mold colony.
Importance of Mold Removal
Remain calm if you find mold growth in your home. While it shouldn’t be taken lightly, many homes and businesses contain mold. At Restoration 1, our guaranteed mold remediation services will rid your property of mold by removing the mold growth, then sanitizing the affected area to prevent further infestation. After that, we take steps to prevent the return of the mold.
Professional Mold Cleanup
If you discover mold in your home, no matter the size of the infestation or the cause, such as water damage, resist the urge to clean it yourself. Is your HVAC system contaminated as well? Call Restoration 1 Manhattan with our IICRC-certified mold experts, for a complete assessment to find the mold damage and start the remediation process.